Official Rules - Grab A Gun Bushmaster XM-15 Giveaway
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this online Promotion (the "Promotion"). By entering this online Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS PROMOTION.
- Eligibility. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND WASHINGTON, D.C. WHO ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 (OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY UNDER APPLICABLE LAW) FOR SHOTGUN OR RIFLE, AND OVER THE AGE OF 21 FOR HANDGUN. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND GRAB A GUN, INC. ("SPONSOR") RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZES TO YOU. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the manner and format described below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor and any of their respective parent companies, affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Limit one entry per person per 6 hour period. If any entrant is found to have used multiple or different accounts, or other applicable accounts to submit more than one entry per person, such entrant will be disqualified.
- Disclaimer. Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., all participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees and agencies (collectively, the "Released Parties") will not be responsible for: (a) any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer- or communications-related malfunctions or failures; (c) any Promotion disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor or by non-authorized human intervention; or (d) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion starts at 12:00 a.m. (all times Central Time) on April 2, 2014 and ends at 12:00 p.m. on April 30, 2014 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period and meet other requirements in these Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize.
- Prize. One winner will receive a Bushmaster XM-15: one (1) (approximate retail value ("ARV"): $500.
- Odds; Taxes; Etc. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZES ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER. The prize will be awarded. If the prize is returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within 5 days after delivery of notification, it will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. The prize is not transferable. No substitutions or exchanges (including for cash) for the prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for the prize. Limit one prize per household or address. The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Identity of Entrant. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.
- How to Enter. To enter, you must:
Facebook Entry Method: To enter via this method, take the following steps during the Promotion Period:
- Visit the GrabAGun.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/grabagun;
- “Like” the GrabAGun.com Facebook page; then
- Click on the GrabAGun.com giveaway application tab on GrabAGun.com's Facebook page;
- Fill out the online entry form with all required information; and
- Submit the completed entry form.
Web Site Entry Method: To enter via this method, take the following steps during the Promotion Period:
- Visit Sponsor’s Promotion web page at www.grabagun.com/giveaway;
- Fill out the online entry form with all required information; and
- Submit the completed entry form.
All requested information must be provided for your entry to be valid. Entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. All entrants and entries are subject to verification by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, you consent to being placed on an email mailing list for promotional and other purposes.
- Promotion Rules. The prizewinner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held at Grab A Gun, 200 E. Beltline Rd, Suite 403, Coppell, TX 75019 on or about April 30, 2014. The potential winner will be notified by regular mail or e-mail within 30 days of the drawing. To claim a prize, the potential winner must follow the instructions contained in their notification.
- No Facebook Endorsement. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. You understand that by participating, you are providing your information to Sponsor, not to Facebook. You understand that by using and interacting with www.facebook.com, you are subject to the terms, conditions, and policies that govern the use of www.facebook.com. You should therefore review the applicable terms and policies for www.facebook.com, including privacy and data gathering practices, before using or interacting with Facebook.
- General Release. By entering the Promotion, you release Sponsor and all Released Parties from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
- Selection of Prize. Actual model, color, size and features of the items in the prize pack awarded will be selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion and may vary from photos used in print, electronic, or online advertising, including the Sponsor web site.
- Use of Winner's Name, Likeness, etc. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Promotion constitutes permission to use winner's name, Facebook name, hometown, persona, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. As a condition of being awarded any prize, except where prohibited by law, the winner may be required to execute a consent to the use of their name, Facebook name, hometown, persona, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation.
- Affidavit & Release.As a condition of being awarded any prize, the winner will be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed affidavit of eligibility and acceptance of these Official Rules and release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents required by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- Winner List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winner list, go to http://grabagun.com/giveaway_winners. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the address listed below, Attn: Grab A Gun Bushmaster XM-15 Sweepstakes Rules Request. Residents of VT may omit return postage.
- Intellectual Property Notice. GRAB A GUN is a trademark of Grab A Gun, Inc. The Promotion and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2012 by Grab A Gun, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Miscellaneous. In the event a new law or legislation goes into effect that will make this firearm illegal, Gragagun will stop the contest early prior to it going into effect and draw a winner. The Promotion and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Texas. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Promotion or any entrant's participation in the Promotion should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion, or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Promotion as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, violate any law, rule or regulation in connection with participation in the Promotion, tamper with the operation of the Promotion or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Promotion or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Promotion. Any provision of these Official Rules deemed unenforceable will be enforced to the extent permissible, and the remainder of these Official Rules will remain in effect. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Promotion, please e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org or send written questions to the address listed below, Attn: Grab A Gun Bushmaster XM-15 Sweepstakes Questions.
- Sponsor: Grab A Gun, Inc., 200 E. Beltline Rd, Suite 403, Coppell, TX 75019.