Customer Service Terms & Conditions
I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the firearm, ammunition or accessories I am purchasing is legal for me to own in my state or jurisdiction. By checking the Terms & Conditions box, to accept, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items in my shopping cart as detailed above. I further agree that any disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and the jurisdiction of any proceedings will take place in Dallas County.
I hereby certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a handgun. I certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing a shotgun or rifle and 21 or older if I am purchasing a handgun.
Pricing & Payments
We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Please call for Layaway. We reserve the right to cancel orders due to pricing or inventory errors. Please note: Prices on firearms and accessories fluctuate daily based on what we are able to purchase them for. This is how we are able to offer you the lowest prices on firearms and accessories. We do not offer a price guarante and will not provide a partial refund if the sale price of a firearm is lowered after you make your purchase.
Shipping & Delivery
Standard Shipping: We use a combination of shipping carriers depending on the type of item purchased as well as the State the item is being shipped. Most handguns are shipped 2nd Day Air, with all other items typically shipped Ground.
Some items, such as handguns and ammunition, may not be legal to ship to your State. Please check local and state laws prior to purchasing. It is YOUR responsibility to check your local laws prior to placing an order. All firearms will be shipped to an FFL holder in your State for transfer. They will typically charge a nominal fee for the transfer that you will be responsible for paying. All shipping charges are applicable to the lower 48 States. If you are outside if this area please email us for a quote prior to purchase. All Powder and Primer orders will incur an additional $40 hazardous shipping fee. This fee will be billed seperately from your inital order. Power and Primers CAN NOT be shipped in the same order. A hazardous shipping fee will applied to each order. Oversized accessories, this does not apply to firearms, may incur and extra shipping charge. If you have a question on shipping charges please ask and we will be happy to let you know prior to making the purchase.
Privacy & Security
Personal Information Collected & Stored: GrabAGun may collect personal data such as your name, address, email address, date of birth, hobbies, interests, browsing behavior, purchase patterns, purchase history, and demographic throughout GrabAGun.com and GrabAGun Owned websites. GrabAGun obtains this information through your use of its website and/or websites that GrabAGun owns. In the instance in which you make a purchase on a GrabAGun Owned website, GrabAGun may collect your credit card information via a third-party portal. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and the third-party that collects the credit card information keeps that information secure and confidential. GrabAGun does not sell any of this data to third parties, and is used primarily to improve your shopping experience via marketing emails, personalized search results, and other methods of website personalization to make your shopping experience tailored to you.
GrabAGun collects your personal information so that it may do any or all of the following: (a) complete transactions for which the personal information was collected and/or to provide the goods or services you are requesting and/or are reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you; (b) to perform a contract between GrabAGun and you the consumer; (c) to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity; (d) to debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality; (e) exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law; (f) to comply with a legal obligation; (g) to enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business; and (h) to otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
GrabAGun is committed to protecting the personal information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, Grabagun.com has in place appropriate security procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
GrabAGun and its third-party credit card processor (Authorize.net) use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. SSL encryption is designed to make the information unreadable by anyone but us. This security measure is working when you see either the symbol of an unbroken key or closed lock (depending on your browser) on the bottom of your browser window.
Third Parties and Third-Party Links: Grabagun.com will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. Except as required by federal or state law, or by a lawful request by a federal or state agency, Grabagun.com will not share your personal information with third parties.
Consumer requests: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA"), some consumers (California Residents or those using a GrabAGun Owned website in California) using the Grabagun.com site are able to request that GrabAGun identify the categories and specific pieces of personal information that GrabAGun has collected concerning you. Additionally, some customers may request that GrabAGun delete any personal information it has collected about you. Those consumers covered by the CCPA may also ask for information concerning the sale of their consumer information to third parties and opt out of such conduct. Because GrabAGun does not sell consumer information from third parties, these provisions of the CCPA are currently inapplicable to GrabAGun. GrabAGun will comply with a consumer's CCPA request on or within 45 days of receipt of a request. GrabAGun will provide information responsive to the CCPA to the consumer and/or delete information upon request after it has verified the requesting consumer's identity and if an exception to deletion of the information covered by the CCPA does not apply.
Consumers wishing to exercise these rights may contact GrabAGun at [email protected] or call GrabAGun customer service at 972-552-7246. For your convenience, the categories of personal information as well as how GrabAGun obtains your personal information are included in the section above entitled "Personal Information Collected and Stored." As GrabAGun does not sell any of your personal information to third parties, GrabAGun does not have a link to a web page that permits a customer to opt-out of the sale of its personal information to a third party.
Updates: If there are updates to the terms of the Grabagun.com Online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes and update the revision date in this document, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and what choices you have.
Many of our pictures are stock photos provided by manufacturers and do not always represent the actual item being purchased. Please verify this picture accurately reflects the product described on this page before you place your order.
Returns and Cancellations
Should the need arise; we will do our best to cancel an order at no charge provided the order is cancelled by 5:00pm on the day of order. We cannot guarantee that we can cancel the order before it ships. Grabagun.com will provide a refund or exchange on all other accessories found defective provided that the customer notifies us of the defect within 30 days of the item being purchased.
Grabagun.com will also arrange for the defective items to be picked up and returned to us by the original shipper. Please do not return packages prior to receiving a return authorization. Please use the Live Chat or “Contact Us” form to receive a return authorization. All non-defective returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee with a $15 minimum. All returns must be received within 30 days from the date of purchase in order to be considered for a return. Please do not return an order prior to receiving a return authorization. Returns not receiving prior authorization will be refused. Ammo cannot be returned due to safety reasons (no exceptions). T-Shirts and Other Apparel cannot be returned. Please use the Live Chat or “Contact Us” form to receive a return authorization.
All firearm orders require FFL paperwork to ship. Firearm orders over 15-days old without FFL paperwork will be canceled and charged an 15% restocking fee with a $15 minimum.
Shoot Now Pay Later orders are not eligible for cancellation for any reason.
Returns on firearms that have been transferred to you are not allowed. Firearms found to be defective or blemished may be returned so long as they have not been transferred and removed from the FFL. Once a new firearm is transferred, it is considered used, even if unfired. It is the customer’s responsibility to fully inspect the firearm at their FFL prior to accepting it into their possession. We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection, however by purchasing a firearm from us, you agree that upon discovering a defect in your transferred firearm that you will work with the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with their warranty policy).
We are unable to process cancellations, returns or refunds for silencers or any NFA items once we have started the Form 3 or Form 4 ATF paperwork. If you would like to change your order to another model after the Form 3 or Form 4 is in progress you will be required to pay the difference in price, a $100 change fee, plus any applicable shipping charges to have the silencer or NFA item returned.
Attn: Returns Department
200 E. Beltline Rd Ste 403
Coppell, TX 75019
I certify that I have read and agree to the following safety rules when handling a firearm, ammunition or firearm accessory: www.nrahq.org/education/guide.asp
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use. Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s) which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
Also, when using or storing a gun, always follow these NRA rules:
1. Know your target and what is beyond. Be absolutely sure you have identified your target beyond any doubt. Equally important, be aware of the area beyond your target. This means observing your prospective area of fire before you shoot. Never fire in a direction in which there are people or any other potential for mishap. Think first. Shoot second.
2. Know how to use the gun safely. Before handling a gun, learn how it operates. Know its basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any ammunition from the gun or magazine. Remember, a gun's mechanical safety device is never foolproof. Nothing can ever replace safe gun handling.
3. Be sure the gun is safe to operate. Just like other tools, guns need regular maintenance to remain operable. Regular cleaning and proper storage are a part of the gun's general upkeep. If there is any question concerning a gun's ability to function, a knowledgeable gunsmith should look at it.
4. Use only the correct ammunition for your gun. Only BBs, pellets, cartridges or shells designed for a particular gun can be fired safely in that gun. Most guns have the ammunition type stamped on the barrel. Ammunition can be identified by information printed on the box and sometimes stamped on the cartridge. Do not shoot the gun unless you know you have the proper ammunition.
5. Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate. Guns are loud and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.
6. Never use alcohol or over-the-counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting. Alcohol, as well as any other substance likely to impair normal mental or physical bodily functions, must not be used before or while handling or shooting guns.
7. Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons. Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A person's particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun, are available. However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.
8. Be aware that certain types of guns and many shooting activities require additional safety precautions.
9. Cleaning Regular cleaning is important in order for your gun to operate correctly and safely. Taking proper care of it will also maintain its value and extend its life. Your gun should be cleaned every time that it is used.
A gun brought out of prolonged storage should also be cleaned before shooting. Accumulated moisture and dirt, or solidified grease and oil, can prevent the gun from operating properly.
Before cleaning your gun, make absolutely sure that it is unloaded. The gun's action should be open during the cleaning process. Also, be sure that no ammunition is present in the cleaning area.