How to Buy a Gun Online
Buying a gun online is easier than finding water in the ocean.
- How to Buy Ammo.
Order a Gun in 3 Easy Steps:
Step 1 – SHOP
- Choose your firearm, add to cart, and proceed to checkout.
Step 2 – CHECKOUT
- Choose an FFL Dealer, enter address and payment info.
- More about FFL Locator.
Step 3 – TRANSFER
- Take ownership of firearm from your local FFL.
- Background check will be done at your local FFL (Transfer fees may apply, inquire with your local FFL)
- More info on background checks and Return policy.
- All ammunition will be shipped FedEx or UPS ground.
- Ammunition cannot be shipped air freight, due to shipping regulations.
- Ammunition and firearms must be purchased separately.
- For safety reasons, we do not accept returns on ammunition.
- Always make sure you use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Check your local laws for any other regulations before ordering.
- Note: Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun and rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammo. State laws may vary.
- State Ammunition Restrictions:
- GrabAGun does not ship ammo to CA, IL, NY, MA, DC, CT, or P.O. Boxes
- ALL SALES FINAL ON AMMO ORDERS
- Cancellations and Returns are NOT Allowed on Ammo
- You must be 18 or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older to purchase a handgun.
- You are responsible for compliance to your local and state laws.
- Be aware of restrictions on extended magazines and certain types of AR-15 style rifles.
- Buying a suppressor? Get more info on Class III / NFA Firearms.
- During checkout you specify a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) near you who transfers the firearm to you, after successful background check if needed.
- FFL can be your local Gun Shop, Gun Range or Pawn Shop willing to perform transfer.
- You pick up your firearm at your FFL Dealer where you will complete the background check.
- If needed, use our FFL Locator for a list of gun dealers near you.
- If you do not know yet, then choose "My dealer is not listed…".
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX residents may choose "Local Store Pick Up" in Coppell, TX. Sales tax may apply.
- You are responsible to pay the FFL’s transfer fee – generally $15-20.
- If FFL is not in our system, the gun dealer must send their license (FFL) to us by either email ([email protected]) or fax (972-304-6214)
Firearm Return Policy
- Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair, or replacement.
- All unauthorized returns to grabagun.com will be refused; no exceptions. More info on how to return a gun.
Some gun manufacturers use a "minimum advertised price". But if a lower price is available, simply click the button to get a lower price by email.
- Click the “GrabAQuote!” button on eligible guns.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Check your email and Proceed to Checkout.
- More info on GrabAQuote - How to Buy Guns for Less
Online Gun Buying FAQs
Q: How to find an FFL Dealer near me?
A: Use the grabagun.com <a href=”/ffl-locator.html”> FFL Locator</a> to find one in your area.
Q: Can ammo be shipped with a gun?
A: No, Ammunition and Firearms must be purchased and shipped separately.
A: Returns are accepted for merchandise that is defective.
- Grabagun.com will provide a refund or exchange on all defective firearms, prior to transfer, and accessories found defective within 10 days.
- Grabagun.com will have the defective items returned by the original shipper.
- Please do not return packages prior to receiving a return authorization.
ALL AUTHORIZED RETURNS MUST SHIP TO:
Attn: Returns Department
200 E. Beltline Rd. Ste 403
Coppell, TX 75019
Firearm Returns Info
- Please take your time to inspect all firearms before accepting the transfer.
- Once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if unfired.
- We cannot provide a full refund for new firearms once they have been transferred into your possession.
- Also, we do not reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items.
- We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection.
- However, upon discovering a defect after the transfer, the firearm must be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy).
Still Need Help?
Chat or Call (972) 552-7246 Monday – Friday 0930-1700 Central Time, or leave us a message.