How to Buy a Gun Online
Order a Gun in 3 Easy Steps:
Step 1 – SHOP
- Choose your firearm, add to cart, and proceed to checkout.
Step 2 – CHECKOUT
- Choose an FFL Dealer, enter address and payment info.
- More about FFL Locator.
Step 3 – TRANSFER
- Take ownership of firearm from your local FFL.
- Background check will be done at your local FFL (Transfer fees may apply, inquire with your local FFL)
- More info on background checks and Return policy.
How to Buy Ammo Online
- All ammunition will be shipped FedEx or UPS ground; no air freight allowed.
- Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately.
- Always make sure you order the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
- Federal law requires that you must be at least 18 years old to purchase shotgun and rifle ammunition and 21 years or older to purchase handgun ammo.
- Check your state and local laws for any other restrictions before ordering.
- Ammo Shipping Restrictions: GrabAGun does not ship ammo to CA, IL, NY, MA, DC, CT, or P.O. Boxes
- ALL SALES FINAL ON AMMO ORDERS: Cancellations and Returns are NOT Allowed
- You must be 18 or older to purchase a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older to purchase a handgun.
- You are responsible for compliance to your local and state laws.
- Be aware of restrictions on extended magazines and certain types of AR-15 style rifles.
- Buying a suppressor? Get more info on Class III / NFA Firearms.
- During checkout you specify a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL) near you who transfers the firearm to you, after successful background check if needed.
- FFL can be your local Gun Shop, Gun Range or Pawn Shop willing to perform transfer.
- You pick up your firearm at your FFL Dealer where you will complete the background check.
- If needed, use our FFL Locator for a list of gun dealers near you.
- If you do not know yet, then choose "My dealer is not listed…".
- Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX residents may choose "Local Store Pick Up" in Coppell, TX. Sales tax may apply.
FFL Transfer and Background Check
- You are responsible to pay the FFL’s transfer fee – generally $15-20.
- If FFL is not in our system, the gun dealer must send their license (FFL) to us by either email ([email protected]) or fax (972-304-6214)
Firearm Return Policy
- Once you accept the transfer, the gun is considered used and must be returned directly to the manufacturer for warranty repair or replacement.
- All unauthorized returns to grabagun.com will be refused; no exceptions. More info on how to return a gun.
Some gun manufacturers use a "minimum advertised price". But if a lower price is available, simply click the button to get a lower price by email.
- Click the “GrabAQuote!” button on eligible guns.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Check your email and Proceed to Checkout.
- More info on GrabAQuote - How to Buy Guns for Less
Online Gun Buying FAQs
Q: How to find an FFL Dealer near me?
- A: Use the grabagun.com FFL Locator to find one in your area.
Q: Can ammo be shipped with a gun?
- A: No, Ammunition and Firearms must be shipped separately.
Q: How do I return something?
- A: Returns are accepted for defective merchandise.
- Grabagun.com will provide a refund or exchange on all defective firearms, prior to transfer, and accessories found defective within 10 days.
- Grabagun.com will arrange return shipping, only after issuing a return authorization.
- Mailing address for authorized returns:
- Grabagun.com Attn: Returns Department
- 200 E. Beltline Rd. Ste 403
- Coppell, TX 75019
TIPS and MORE INFO:
- Please take your time to inspect firearms before accepting the transfer.
- Once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if unfired.
- We cannot provide a full refund for new firearms once they have been transferred into your possession.
- Also, we do not reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items.
- If defect is discover after the transfer, the firearm must be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy).
Still Need Help?
- Chat or Call (972) 552-7246 Monday – Friday 0930-1700 Central Time, or leave us a message.