The upper and lower receivers are machined from 7075-T6 aircraft aluminum forgings for light weight and added strength. The carbine ships with a chamber flag, sling, and a 30-round magazine. This model has a 16" barrel and the A2 upper receiver features a fixed carry handle and has a 300-800 meter rear sight system with 1 MOA elevation and 1/2 MOA windage adjustments.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Mfg Item Num: 90212
- Category: RIFLES CENTERFIRE TACTICAL
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Capacity: 30 1
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Lever
- OAL: 32.5"
- Weight: 7.28 lbs
- Stock Description: 6-Position Black
- Metal Finish: Black
- Muzzle: A2 Flash Hider
- Receiver Material: Aluminum
- Sights: A2 Front, Battle Rear
- Barrel Description: Chrome Moly Steel Chrome-Lined
- Twist: 1:9"
- Barrel Length Range: 16.00" to 17.99"
- Weight Range: 7.00 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Bushmaster SKU GAG_BMBCWA2F16 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber 5.56 UPC 604206022448 Model XM-15 Heavy Carbine Type No Manufacturer Part Number 90212 Accessories No Barrel Length 16 Finish Per Color Black Capacity 30 Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No