Due to high order volume, orders can take 5 to 7 business days to ship.
Ruger LCP II Black .380 ACP 2.75-inch 6Rd
- Capacity 6 1
- Barrel Length 2.75"
- Overall Length 5.17"
- Weight 10.6 oz.
- Grip Frame Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon
- Slide Material Alloy Steel
- Barrel Material Alloy Steel
- Width 0.91"
- Sights Integral
- Twist 1:16" RH Grooves 6
- Slide Finish Blued
- Barrel Finish Blued
- Height 3.71"
- CA Approved No
- MA Approved & Certified No
- Short, crisp, single-action trigger pull.
- Compact at just 5.17" long and 3.71" tall, the LCP® II is designed to fit a variety of holsters and provide concealed carry options.
- Rugged construction with through-hardened steel slide and black, one-piece, high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Textured grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip. Larger grip frame surface provides better distribution of recoil forces.
- Includes finger grip extension floorplate that can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- Improved sights for superior visibility. Fixed front and rear sights are integral to the slide, while the hammer is recessed within the slide.
- Easy-to-rack slide designed to hold open after last round ejection.
- Blued, alloy steel barrel.
- Also includes a pocket holster and one 6-round magazine.
- Note: Six-round LCP® magazines are compatible with the LCP® II, but will not activate the last round hold-open feature of the LCP® II.
- Seven-round LCP® magazines are NOT compatible with the LCP® II.
- One 6 Round Magazine Included
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ruger SKU GAG_LS-3750 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .380 ACP UPC 736676037506 Model LCP II Type No Manufacturer Part Number 3750 Accessories No Barrel Length No Finish Per Color Black Capacity 6 Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Improved Pocket Pistol
Although the .380 ACP is not my first choice of calibers for concealed carry, the Ruger LCP II is one of those guns everyone should own. I bought a Kydex pocket holster and a couple of extra magazines for mine and am very pleased with the gun so far. The sights, lighter slide pull, and light, crisp trigger pull are definite improvements over the original LCP. It is just so easy to slip the gun into the front pocket of my jeans for those short trips where a larger concealed carry weapon is not necessary. I shot 36 rounds (my 3 magazines loaded twice each) through it last weekend and performance was flawless with both practice and self defense ammo. Recoil is manageable but noticeable, and accuracy is quite good for such a small gun. The LCP II is not designed for extended shooting sessions, but you can easily put a few magazines through it at any one session. In summary, I highly recommend the LCP II as a backup to your regular concealed carry weapon.