Due to high order volume, orders can take 5 to 7 business days to ship.
Ruger Charger Pistol Black .22LR 10-inch 10Rd
Material: Alloy Steel Finish: Matte Black Sights: Picatinny Rail Installed Stock: Black Polymer Barrel Length: 10" Overall Length: 19.25" Grip: A2-Style Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28 Weight: 3.1 lbs. Capacity: 10 Twist: 1:16" RH Grooves: 6 MA Approved & Certified: No CA Approved: No Stock Option: Standard
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Threaded barrel features a 1/2"-28 thread pattern that accepts most suppressors, flash hiders and the factory installed thread protector.
- Factory installed Picatinny rail provides ample room for scopes and red-dot sights.
- Features the detachable, flush-mounted BX-1 10-round rotary magazine.
- Included adjustable bipod offers rock-steady sighting.
- Features a standard A2-style grip and can be easily changed for any MSR grip.
- Also includes: Soft Case.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ruger SKU GAG_4925-1305 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .22 LR UPC 736676049257 Model Charger Type No Manufacturer Part Number 4925 Accessories No Barrel Length No Finish Per Color Black Capacity No Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Ruger name but not the Quality.
Received gun in great time! But the gun it's self is a nightmare. First shot the shell didn't eject. Well the remaining 200 rounds I put through it didn't either. Multiple misfires and jams.This is a bolt action pistol that has become a huge headache and I regret buying it.
- Ruger quality at rock bottom prices!!!
First off let me say that Grabagun holds the record for fastest shipping time. I ordered at 1pm on the 1st and it was at my FFL at 10am the next day! And I live in Washington, id say well worthy the $6 shipping lol! As for the charger... been wanting to get one for a few years now and was happy to see Ruger brought them back. It came with a nice tan soft case with the Ruger logo on the front and a bipod! Haven't gotten to take it out yet but not worried about reliability with the gold standard 1022 action. If you've shot one you know what I mean. The ten round version was $56 less then the one that comes with a bx25, but 2packs are only $35 so do the math. Regardless hard to beet for 2 bill$ I spend more then that on a case of ammo to throw in storage, this pistol is a no brainer GET ONE!!!