FN SCAR 16S 5.56 Black
The FN SCAR is the semi-auto only version of the newest service rifle of U.S. special operators. Light, fast-handling and quick shooting, the FN SCAR 16S is chambered in 5.56×45 mm and features a free-floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with chrome-lined bore. Fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt to any shooter and any shooting position. The receiver-integrated MIL-STD 1913 optical rail and three accessory rails enable the mounting of scopes or electronic sights, plus tactical lights and lasers. The telescoping, side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull, and is available in Black
FN SCAR 16S 5.56 Black Specifications:
- CALIBER: 5.56x45mm
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 30 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 7.25 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16.25"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 27.5" - 37.5"
- Semi-auto only
- Short-stroke gas piston
- Rotating, locking bolt
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
- Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating
- Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- A2-style pistol grip
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Steel or aluminum body
- Low friction follower
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FN SKU GAG_FN98521 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber 5.56 UPC 818513002370 Model SCAR 16S Type No Manufacturer Part Number 98521 Accessories No Barrel Length 16.3 Finish Per Color Black Capacity 30 Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No