10 months ago
FN FNx Review Video
Compare FN pistols, see specs and models: FN 509, FNS, and FNX.
FN FNX-9 Black 9mm
The FNX-9 features an ergonomic, polymer frame with a low-bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Two interchangeable backstrap inserts quickly adapt the FNX to your hand size. The profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear, and the 4-inch cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy. Ambidextrous operating controls make this handgun perfect for competition or personal defense.
FN FNX-9 Black Specifications:
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Double-action/Single-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 17 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 21.9 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.0″
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.4″
- TWIST RATE: 1:10" RH
- HEIGHT: 5.45"
- WIDTH: 1.55"
- TRIGGER PULL: 8.8 - 12.1 lb. or 3.96 - 5.06 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.9"
FNX 9 PRIMARY FEATURES
- Fixed 3-dot sights (standard)
- Fixed 3-dot night sights available
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Matte black or FDE finish
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction
- Replaceable steel rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Ambidextrous decocking/safety lever, slide stop, and magazine release
- Polished nickel coated steel body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer base pad
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FN SKU GAG_FN66822 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber 9mm UPC 845737000103 Model FNX-9 Type No Manufacturer Part Number 66822 Accessories 3 Mags Barrel Length 4 Finish Per Color Black Capacity 17 Firing Casing Fired Case Frame Per Material Polymer Hand No Sights No