5 months ago
FN 509 Review Video
Compare FN pistols, see specs and models: FN 509, FNS, and FNX.
The FN 509™ is built on the proven architecture of the FNS™ Compact, FN made changes internally and externally to meet the rigorous performance standards of the MHS requirements and further developed the platform into the FN 509 with the help from industry experts. Over the course of development, the platform has been tested extensively for reliability, ammunition compatibility and durability – totaling more than one million rounds.
Mag Capacity: 10 or 17 Rd.
Weight: 26.9 oz.
Barrel Length: 4.0"
Overall Length: 7.4"
Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
Trigger Pull: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
Sight Radius: 5.79"
• Striker-fired autoloader
• Double-action operation
• Offered as a non-manual safety model
• Fixed 3-dot luminescent sights (standard)
• Easily racked, combat-style sights
• External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
• Improved front and rear cocking serrations
• Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
• Recessed target crown
• Polished chamber and feed ramp
• Enhanced grip textures which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
• Interchangeable backstraps
• MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
• Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
• High visibility, low-friction follower; polymer base with black finish
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FN SKU GAG_66100359-48107 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber 9mm UPC 845737009663 Model Fn 509 Type No Manufacturer Part Number 66100359 Accessories No Barrel Length 4 Finish Per Color Black / Flat Dark Earth Capacity 17 Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No