Finally available for public consumption is the much anticipated Scorpion sub-gun. Imported as a pistol, it is a blowback-operated semi-auto in 9mm with a short 7¾” barrel. Equipped with our newly designed low-profile sights, its rear sight has four different aperture sizes for everything from close quarters to way out there. The sights ride on an 11” Picatinny rail perfect for mounting optics. Starting in 2016, Scorpion Pistols feature 1/2×28 threads hidden underneath the factory flash-hider, meaning users can fit either 1/2×28 or 18×1 accessories to the muzzle. Also added is a QD sling swivel pocket integrated into the rear sling attachment point.
Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
*Current production Scorpion pistols lack the 3/4″ sling slot on the left side of the action that is present on earlier variants.
- Olive Drag Green finish
- Blowback-operated semi-auto
- SA trigger with adjustable reach
- Low-profile fully-adjustable aperture & post sights (4 rear aperture sizes)
- 11" Picatinny top rail
- Fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Short forend with short Picatinny rails at the 3/6/9 o'clock positions
- Handstop included
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Dual-threaded muzzle (1/2×28 or 18×1 RH)
- Ambidextrous controls
- Swappable, non-reciprocating charging handle
- Polymer grip
- QD sling swivel pocket integrated rear sling attachment point
- Double-stack polymer mag
- OAL: 16"
- Wt.: 5 lbs
- Additional Information
Manufacturer CZ SKU GAG_LS-91355 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber 9mm UPC 806703913551 Model Scorpion Evo 3 S1 Pistol Type No Manufacturer Part Number 91355 Accessories No Barrel Length 7.72 Finish Per Color OD Green Capacity 20 Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No