GUN FINANCING, BETTER THAN LAYAWAY
WE CAN HELP YOU FINANCE THE GUN OF YOUR DREAMS.
We offer firearm financing. Our Shoot Now Pay Later® is easier than ever. We offer both Traditional Financing Up to 60 Months, as well as a 0% interest Pay in 4 Program. Apply and checkout today!*
1. Find items you like and add it to cart 2. Select Shoot Now Pay Later as the payment option at checkout 3. Complete the application and get an approval in seconds4. Select and FFL to ship your order 5.Read Terms and Conditions and FAQs Below
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How will applying for financing affect my credit?
We access your credit file through a soft-pull inquiry from the credit bureau to determine financing eligibility. Soft-pull inquiries do not adversely impact your credit rating. Once you have accepted your financing offer you will be asked to review and agree to Application Consents and Disclaimers and complete the identity verification process. At that point a hard credit pull will be initiated to confirm final approval.
What are the program rates and terms?
The annual percentage rate (APR) charged will range from 12.99% and 23.99% and will remain fixed for the duration of the loan contract. Your interest rate and high approved amount will be dependent on your earned FICO score. The minimum amount financed is $500 with a maximum of $7,500. The financing terms range from 18 to 48 months based on the total amount financed. There are no prepayment penalties. The first contractual payment installment will be due 30 days from the date of signed documents and each month thereafter. Subsequent monthly installments will be made through the borrower’s method of payment each month. Not all buyers may qualify.
Example: APR 12.99%. Loan amount $1,500, 36 monthly payments of $50.53.
Are there any pre-payment penalties for paying off the loan early?
You may pay off your contract in full at any time without penalty.
What is Same-as-Cash?
To qualify for an offered same-as-cash promotional program, the minimum amount financed must be $1,000. The contract for your purchase may be paid in full at any time within the Promotional Period indicated on the contract from the date of disbursement (“Promotional Period”), and upon payment in full of the promotional balance within the specified period, any accrued finance charges will not be charged to your account. Regular monthly payments in the amount shown on your contract will be due on the monthly date during the Promotional Period in accordance with the payment schedule shown on your contract. However, larger payments may be made at any time to pay the promotional balance in full before the end of the Promotional Period. If you do not pay the promotional balance in full within the Promotional Period or if you fail to make all regularly scheduled payments during the Promotional Period in full and on time, then the accrued finance charges will be charged to your account.
How long do I have to spend my full approved amount?
The high credit approval is good for 90 days on your current application only. Any subsequent requests must be submitted through the same application process and will be re-evaluated. This product is not a revolving line of credit. A new credit report will not be pulled if within 90 days of previous application.
What happens if I change, cancel, or return my order?
All financing contracts are final. If you need to return your order, contact Grab-a-Gun to discuss a store credit minus a re-stocking fee.
How do I make payments?
Your payments will begin 30 days from the date you sign the loan contract. Your loan will be serviced by our partner, ZuntaFi. You will receive an email from them with your new account information and payment methods. You will have both a web based and mobile portals to submit payments, update account information and monitor your account. With questions regarding your account please contact them at (800) 521-7806 or [email protected].Return home
*For complete Credova disclaimers and disclosures, please visit www.credova.com/disclaimers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What type of financing is offered?
- Through the Credova platform, you may be approved for a retail installment sales contract (RISCs), loan, or closed-end consumer lease agreement. Your financing product will be determined by your state of residency, credit approval and your merchant selection.
What are the leasing fees?
- If you choose to accept a closed-end consumer lease offer, you will make a monthly lease payment that includes a leasing fee. These fees represent the amount charged by the lessor for allowing you to lease an item(s) and will vary depending on customer approval information. Please review your offer(s) carefully prior to completing your agreement.
What is the interest rate?
- The interest rate is the amount charged, as a percentage of principal. This is often expressed over an annual basis commonly referred to as the annual percentage rate (APR). The system considers more than just your credit score, and your interest rate will vary based on the information you provide. Please review your offer(s) carefully prior to completing your agreement.
Am I locked into financing for the full term?
- Not at all. Whether you have a RISC or an installment loan, you can payoff your balance at anytime and there are never any prepayment penalties. If you have a closed-end consumer lease agreement, you can exercise your early buyout option at any time.
How easy is it to apply?
- Very easy! Prequalification’s only require basic information and you can receive a decision in seconds.
How do I apply?
- To prequalify, select the Credova banner, or select a Prequalify Now or Learn More button on the merchant website. You can also visit credova.com and begin the application from the Prequalify button.
How much will I be approved for?
- Depending on your application details, you can be approved for offers up to $10,000.
If I am approved, how long is my approval good for?
- Your approval is good for 30 days. After 30 days, your approval will expire and you will need to reapply.
If I have bad credit, will I be declined?
- Credova considers all credit types in the approval process. Keep in mind, there is no hard credit inquiry, so applying won’t affect your credit score.
How do I find out my application status?
- If you are approved, you will receive an approval email. You can always reach out via chat or phone to check on the status of your application.
I’m prequalified, what else do I need to do?
- You can resume your application at checkout, you can also give us a call and we can send you a continue link to finish the application process. Once the application is complete and approved you will be able to resume the order at checkout.
My application says “Pending Approval” what else do I have to do?
- If your application is in pending approval we will send you an email letting you know you are conditionally approved you can give us a call at 833-273-3682 so we can go over more details.
Why was I declined?
- Credova does not approve every application. Eligibility is decided based on factors such as overall credit, accounts in collections, past purchase history, debt obligations, and more. If your application was declined you may still be eligible at a later date. Each loan application is considered separately and checking your eligibility doesn’t harm your credit score! If you have questions about your application, please email us at [email protected].
How do I make a payment?
- Normally monthly payments are automatically processed through the account provided during the application. Additional payments or online account management can be made through the website at credova.com. For payments over the phone or changes to your autopay please reach out to our billing agency at 877-399-6374 they are open Monday-Friday from 8am-4pm PST.
How often are payments made?
- This depends on the type of financing you have selected. Your final payment scheduled will be included in your agreement.
How much do I have to pay today?
- Depending on the type of financing selected, you may be required to complete your first payment at the time of signature whereas other financing products will not require a payment for at least 30 days. You will be informed of any payments due before you agree to financing. If required, you will be able to complete your first payment at checkout.
Can I still payoff my contract early?
- If you have a RISC or an installment loan, you can pay off your balance at any time. If you have a closed-end consumer lease agreement, you can exercise your early buyout option at any time. Either way there are no prepayment penalties.
I can’t reach anyone to make a payment, what do I do?
- You can log into the website credova.com to make additional payments.
RETURNS & SHIPMENT:
What if I need to return my purchase?
- If you need to make a return, reach out to the merchant you purchased from to determine their return policy. Please see your agreement for more information about returns and your financing.
Who can assist me if I am having trouble with my application?
- If you have any questions about your financing or need assistance with your application, please reach out to Credova support at 833-273-3682. You can also email support at [email protected] or visit the Credova website at credova.com and select the chat feature from the homepage.
When will my purchase be shipped to me?
- For shipping timing, tracking, and terms, please review the retailer’s policies.
How do I use my approval?
- To use your financing, you will need to fill your cart with the items you wish to purchase, and upon check out select Credova Financing as your payment method. You may get prompted to verify your phone number again, just so that the system can link your approval to your profile. Make sure you stay through the entire check out order confirmation process and that you signed all financial documents.
I can’t checkout, what do I do?
- Please give us a call at 833-273-3682 so we can try to troubleshoot the issue from our side.
I don’t want to use my approval, what do I do?
- Applications will automatically expire within 30 days. If you choose not to use your approval it will expire on its own.
PAY IN 4:
What is Pay in 4?
- Credova offers split payments with no interest. Shoppers can pay for purchases from $200 to $600 in four payments, with no interest. The shoppers first payment is due at purchase, and one payment every two weeks is collected for a total of four payments over six weeks.
What purchase amounts qualify for Pay in 4?
- You can use Pay in 4 for purchases totaling $200 to $600, but depending on your application details, you may be approved for non-Pay in 4 offers up to $5000. Credova offers additional financing options on purchases up to $10,000, with terms between 12-60 months, through select merchants.
How can I pay with Pay in 4?
- You can choose Credova at checkout on all eligible transactions. Pay in 4 will be listed as an available payment plan during your application process if you qualify. Not all offers are Pay In 4.
How can I dispute a charge?
- We ask that you first reach out to the merchant you made your purchase with. If you cannot reach a resolution with the merchant, you may file a claim with Credova if your case meets one of the below outlined scenarios:
- You have initiated an order cancellation or return.
- You’re still being billed or paying on a returned item.
You can dispute a charge within 60 days of purchase. To assist in the claim investigation, Credova will reach out to you and the merchant you shopped with. After all case notes are filed, Credova typically will reach a decision and/or resolution of the matter within 15 days.Return home