The Hornady Match Grade New Dimension Bushing Die is designed to provide the ultra precision and match winning performance demanded by serious shooters. The Match Grade Die feature self centering, interchangeable neck sizing bushings, that are held to strict tolerances to provide superior accuracy. Includes a Full-Length Sizing Die. Plastic storage box and two Sure-Loc rings included. Shellholder sold separately.
Notes: Sizing die features precision-polished elliptical expander to reduce friction and case-neck stretch.
Use of Hornady Match Grade Neck and Full Length Dies and Bushings:
- Hornady Match Grade dies have a separate, interchangeable neck size bushing (not included with die).
- The dimension of the bushing (inside diameter, listed) determines the neck size when the brass is inserted into the die.
- Standard dies size to SAAMI minimum specification and this is often not necessary, as a particular rifle, brass type and chamber may not need minimum dimensions. Less sizing results in less working of the brass.
- Using some loaded or dummy cartridges that fit the rifle's chamber without excessive play, measure the diameter of the case neck. Subtract .001" from that diameter and the result should be a reasonable starting point for the correct bushing dimension. Select a size that is at that dimension or just under it.
- Bushings work in both the neck and full length Match Grade dies. The bushings are available in .002" increments.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Hornady SKU GAG_046240-0953-1895 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .300 Win Mag UPC 090255462401 Model 300 Die Type No Manufacturer Part Number 046240 Accessories No Barrel Length No Finish Per Color Stainless Capacity No Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No