The lightweight, durable Daniel Defense Vertical Foregrip is constructed of a proprietary blend of glass-infused polymers and finished off with soft-touch rubber overmolding on both sides for a secure, comfortable grip. It utilizes the M-LOK attachment system to quickly and securely attach to lightweight M-LOK rails. Its slim, hollow design and non-conductive properties provide superb ergonomics and weapon control.
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Easily and securely mounts to M-LOK rails
- Lightweight, durable polymer construction
- Soft-touch rubber overmolding on both sides
- - M-LOK attachment hardware
- Material: Injection Molded Glass Infused Polymers
- Length: 3 1/4"
- Weight: 1.70 oz
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Brown|
|Manufacturer Part Number||21-067-19145011|
|Model||M-LOK Vertical Grip|
|Type||Grips and Recoil Pads|