over 3 years ago
ROCK ISLAND ARMORY - GI STANDARD FS
Fixed, low profile sights and traditional smooth slim design are perfect for quick pull holster use. A durable parkerized finish gives it a tough, smooth, non-reflective surface. Smooth wood grips offer comfort in both feel and design. The 5” barrel offers a balanced weight to assist with the accuracy and recoil that made the original 1911 design famous. True to all Rock Island 1911s, the GI Standard comes with a crisp factory 4- to 6-pound trigger to make it a great experience right out of the box.
ROCK ISLAND 1911 OVERVIEW
- Built to true Series 70 design
- Semi-auto recoil operated
- Built using 4140 Ordnance steel & engineered using the latest CNC machines
- Hand-fitted & confirmed to meet strict tolerance & quality requirements in tightness smoothness including overall look & feel
- 4140 steel frame & slide
- Button rifled barrel
- Full-Size frame
- Parkerized finish
- Plain wood grips
- OAL: 8.54"
GI SERIES Specifications:
- Representation of the original US GI combat issue 1911
- Traditional smooth slim design
- Fixed low-profile GI-type sights
- Crisp 4-6 lb. factory trigger
- Standard spurred hammer
- Narrow rear slide serrations
- Caliber: .38 Super
- Capacity: 9 Rd
- Sights: Fixed
- Barrel: 5"
- Twist: 1 in 16"
- Grips: Smooth Wood
- Slide: Parkerized
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Armscor SKU GAG_ARM54156FC Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .38 Super UPC 4806015518150 Model 1911 GI Standard FS Type No Manufacturer Part Number 51815 Accessories 1 Mag Barrel Length 5 Finish Per Color Parkerized Capacity 9 Firing Casing Fired Case Frame Per Material Steel Hand Right Hand Sights No