Ruger LC380CA Black .380 ACP 3.12-inch 7Rd California
Slide Material: Alloy Steel Slide Finish: Blued Barrel Material: Alloy Steel Barrel Finish: Blued Barrel Length: 3.12" Length: 6" Width: 0.90" Height: 4.50" Weight: 17.2 oz. Sights: Drift Adjustable 3-Dot Capacity: 7 1 Grip Frame: Black, High-Performance, Glass-Filled Nylon Twist: 1:16" RH Grooves: 6 MA Approved & Certified: No CA Approved: Yes Feature: California Approved
- Same size as the popular LC9 but with the reduced recoil of the .380 Auto cartridge, for a softer-shooting conceal-carry pistol.
- Rugged construction with blued, through-hardened alloy steel slide and black, one-piece high-performance, glass-filled nylon grip frame.
- Dovetailed, high-visibility 3-dot sight system with windage-adjustable rear sight and fixed front sight.
- Checkered grip frame provides a secure and comfortable grip.
- Safety features include internal lock, manual safety, magazine safety and loaded chamber indicator which provides visual and tactile indication that chamber is loaded.
- Finger grip extension floorplate can be added to the magazine for comfort and grip.
- The LC380CA™ California compliant model (3253) reflects the unmodified pistol as originally approved by California in 2013.
- Also includes one 7-round magazine and soft case.
Ruger LCP Review Video
Is your next firearm purchase the Ruger LCP? What is the difference between the LCP and the LCP II? Watch this video review to see the features and compare the specs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ruger SKU GAG_AS-3253R Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .380 ACP UPC 736676032532 Model LC380CA Type No Manufacturer Part Number 3253 Accessories No Barrel Length 3.12 Finish Per Color Black Capacity 7 Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No