Rex Zero 1 Compact Nickel Plated Features:
The Rex Zero 1 uses a short recoil operating principle and is built from a modified browning linkless locking system. This gun is hammer fired and features a single and double action mode. The pistol can be safely operated in either a "cocked & locked" or safely de-cocked for DA/SA operation. The external safety operates in either configuration. This pistol is imported by the FIME group and comes standard with 2 magazine and a limited lifetime warranty.
Rex Zero 1 Compact Nickel Plated Specifications:
- Imported by FIME Group
- 9mm Luger
- 3.85" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel
- 15 Round Magazine
- Double/Single Action Hammer Fired Pistol
- Short Recoil Operating Principle
- Modified Browning Linkless Locking System Action
- Ambi- safety and magazine release
- The slide-stop also serves as the de-cocker
- Hard anodized T7075 aluminum frame made from solid bar stock with steel locking block insert
- Nitro-carburized steel slide made from solid bar stock
- Forward cocking serrations
- Loaded chamber indicator
- Full length slide rails
- Picatinny railed dust cover
- Large trigger guard for use with gloves
- High profile white dot steel sights
- Accepts replacement sights
- Approved for all commercial SAAMI specification P ammunition
- Overall Length 7.1"
- Overall Height 5.1"
- Overall Width 1.46"
- Overall Weight without magazine 25.12oz
- Nickel Plated
Rex Zero 1 & Rex Alpha Review Video
Watch this video to see the specs, features and benefits, options and reviews for both the Arex Rex Zero 1 and Rex Alpha lines of 9mm handguns.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Fime Group SKU GAG_HS-REXZERO1CP-06 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber 9mm UPC 815537020489 Model Rex Zero 1CP Type No Manufacturer Part Number REXZERO1CP06 Accessories No Barrel Length No Finish Per Color Nickel Capacity 15 Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No