Panzer Arms BP-12 Bullpup 12 Gauge Shotgun for Sale
A bullpup is a firearm with its action and magazine far behind its trigger group. This configuration permits a shorter overall weapon for a given barrel length. This maintains the advantages of a longer barrel in muzzle velocity and accuracy while improving maneuverability and reducing weight.(1)
PANZER BULLPUP 12 GAUGE REVIEW VIDEO
"Manufactured by Panzer Arms in Turkey, the BP-12 is an interesting piece of work. With an 18.5″ barrel and overall length of 29.5″, this 12-ga. shotgun features an upper receiver crafted from 7075 aluminum and a lower receiver made from a lightweight impact-resistant polymer with an ergonomic grip. Thanks to the barrel length and action, velocity won’t be sacrificed with any selected ammunition."(2)
- The receiver/frame is thicker than similar Shotguns on the market.
- The trigger parts are machined from solid stock, not investment cast.
- The magazines are designed to work with both 2 3/4 and 3-inch shells.
- Gas system is self-adjusted to any shell Both Low and HI Brass. Spring and buffer system can handle high powered shells with no problem.
- AR12 has ergonomic grips and cheek rest very comfortable feel.
- Rails built into the handguard for easy mounting of optics/sights. No need to buy expensive aftermarket rails.
- Made in Turkey
- ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
PANZER ARMS BULLPUP BP12 SPECIFICATIONS
- Shotgun - Cal. 12 ga.
- Barrel Length - 18 1/2"
- Overall Length - 29 1/2"
- Weight w/Empty Magazine - 9 lbs.
Self Adjusted Gas System
- Upper Receiver - 7075 Aluminum including full integral picatinny rails
- Lower impact resistant polymer w/Ergonomic Grip
- Bolt - Chrome Moly
- Recoil Pad
- Adjustable Cheek Pad
- Completely Ambidextrous - Safety Lever, Mag Release, Two Cocking Handles to Operate three ways, Up - Left - Right
PANZER BP-12 BULLPUP REVIEW
Of course, not everyone will warm right up to the bullpup platform. It’s certainly not your grandpa’s shotgun, and it might look like something out of a science fiction/fantasy movie. But this baby fires real shotgun shells, not Hollywood laser beams, and my guess is in a situation where the chips are truly down, with a couple of loaded magazines, the BP-12 could be the proverbial game-changer.(2)
AR-12 vs BP-12 Shotguns
You may also like Panzer's 12 gauge shotgun built on the AR-15 platform, the AR TWELVE. The Firearm Blog said,
"The AR TWELVE is a gas-operated, semi-automatic shotgun designed to look and function similarly to the AR15/M16 rifle. The AR-12 is very light, ergonomic, magazine fed shotgun. Unlike most other 12 gauge Tactical shotguns in the U.S. The AR-12’s magazine release button and manual safety mimic the M16 rifle location. The top of the receiver has a carrying handle and integral picatinny rail for mounting rear sights, optics, or accessories." (3)