USP Compacts are smaller and lighter than large frame USPs. The reduction in trigger reach and grip circumference increases concealability and enhances shooting ergonomics. Unlike some subcompact semiautomatic pistols that use a difficult to shoot "two-finger grip" frame, the USP Compact uses a narrow, full-hand grip frame with a choice of interchangeable extended or flush-fitting magazine floorplates. This makes the pistol easy to shoot without sacrificing concealability.
Like their large frame predecessors, USP Compacts are designed with the demanding needs of the law enforcement and military shooters in mind. Using a modified linkless Browning-type action, the USP Compact is built to take the punishment of high-energy P loads.
To reduce the length of the slide and barrel on the USP Compact, the mechanical recoil reduction system found on large frame USPs has been replaced by a specially designed flat compression spring contained in the captive recoil spring assembly by a polymer absorber bushing. Service life is still engineered to exceed 20,000 rounds.
Easy to shoot, simple to maintain; the USP Compact is a reliable, safe, accurate, and highly concealable pistol.
· Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
· Grooved target triggers
· Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
· Can be converted to any of nine trigger firing modes
· Specially designed captive recoil spring assembly with polymer absorber bushing
· Choice of corrosion resistant “Hostile Environment” blued finish or stainless steel slide
· One piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
· No snag, bobbed hammer
· Flared recurve trigger guard
· Choice of flat and extended floorplate magazines
· Universal mounting grooves for installing accessories
· Ambidextrous magazine release lever
· Contoured, extended slide release
· Extractor doubles as a loaded chamber indicator
· Patented Lock-Out Safety device
Variant 1: Double action/single action with "SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety/decoking lever) on left side of frame.
Variant 2: Double action/single action with "SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety/decocking lever) on right side of frame.
Variant 3: Double action/single action without "SAFE” position. Control lever (decocking lever) on left side of frame.
Variant 4: Double action/single action without ”SAFE” position. Control lever (decocking lever) on right side of frame.
Variant 5: Double action only with ”SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety) on left side of frame.
Variant 6: Double action only with ”SAFE” position. Control lever (manual safety) on right side of frame.
Variant 7: Double action without control lever (no manual safety/decocking lever)
Variant 8: Double action without control lever (no manual safety/decocking lever) SPECIAL VARIANT FOR GOVERNMENT AGENCY
Variant 9: Double action/single action with control lever (manual safety/no decocking function) on left side of frame.
Variant 10: Double action/single action with control lever (manual safety/no decocking function) on right side of frame.
|Condition||New in Box|
|Finish Per Color||Black|
|Frame Per Material||Polymer|
|Type||Semi Auto Handguns|