3 months ago
4 months ago
4 months ago
6 months ago
FN SCAR 17S Black
Experience the long-range accuracy, downrange power, exceptional reliability and match winning versatility of the FN SCAR 17S, the semi-auto only version of the U.S. Special Operations Command’s newest service rifle. Chambered in 7.62x51mm, the FN SCAR 17S features a free-floating, cold hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with hardchromed bore. Fully-ambidextrous operating controls instantly adapt the FN SCAR 17S to any user or any shooting position. The receiver-integrated MIL-STD-1913 optical rail plus three accessory rails enable mounting of a wide variety of scopes, electronic sights, tactical lights and lasers. The telescoping, side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and length of pull, making it ideal for Heavy Metal 3-Gun matches.
FN SCAR 17S Specifications:
- CALIBER: 7.62x51mm
- OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
- MAG CAPACITY: 10 or 20 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 8.0 lb.
- BARREL LENGTH: 16.25"
- TWIST RATE: 1:12 RH
- Semi-auto only
- Rotating, locking bolt
- Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
- Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
- Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating
- Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
- Adjustable cheekpiece
- A2-style pistol grip
- Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
- Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
- Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
- Composite polymer trigger module
- Steel or aluminum body
- Low friction follower
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FN SKU GAG_FN98561 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .308 Win UPC 818513004336 Model SCAR 17S Type No Manufacturer Part Number 98561 Accessories No Barrel Length 16 Finish Per Color Black Capacity 20 Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No