FN FNx Review Video
Compare FN pistols, see specs and models: FN 509, FNS, and FNX.
The FNX™-9 features an ergonomic, polymer frame with a low-bore axis for less felt recoil and improved control. The grip panels are checkered and ribbed for comfortable, no-snag carry. Two interchangeable backstrap inserts quickly adapt the FNX™ to your hand size. The profiled stainless steel slide has cocking serrations front and rear, and the 4-inch cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel delivers pinpoint accuracy. Ambidextrous operating controls make this handgun perfect for competition or personal defense.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Operation: Double-action/Single-action
- Mag Capacity: 17 Rd.
- Weight: 21.9 oz.
- Barrel Length: 4.0″
- Overall Length: 7.4″
- Twist Rate: 1:10" RH
- Height: 5.45"
- Width: 1.55"
- Trigger Pull: 8.8 - 12.1 lb. or 3.96 - 5.06 lb.
- Sight Radius: 5.9"
- Manual Safety/Decocker
- Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Stainless Steel finish
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Polymer construction
- Replaceable steel rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
Click GrabAQuote For the Lowest Price.
- Click the “GrabAQuote” button on eligible guns.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Check your email and Proceed to Checkout.
More info on GrabAQuote.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FN SKU GAG_FN66826 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber 9mm UPC 845737000110 Model FNX-9 Type No Manufacturer Part Number 66826 Accessories 3 Mags Barrel Length 4 Finish Per Color Black / Stainless Capacity 17 Firing Casing Fired Case Frame Per Material Polymer Hand No Sights No