3 months ago
1 year ago
FN 509 9mm Black
The FN 509 is built on the proven architecture of the FNS Compact, FN made changes internally and externally to meet the rigorous performance standards of the MHS requirements and further developed the platform into the FN 509 with the help from industry experts. Over the course of development, the platform has been tested extensively for reliability, ammunition compatibility and durability – totaling more than one million rounds.
FN 509 Review Video
FN 509 9mm Black Specifications:
- CALIBER: 9mm
- OPERATION: Double-action
- MAG CAPACITY: 17 Rd.
- WEIGHT: 26.9 oz.
- BARREL LENGTH: 4.0"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.4"
- TWIST RATE: 1:10" RH
- LENGTH: 7.4"
- HEIGHT: 5.56"
- WIDTH: 1.35"
- TRIGGER PULL: 5.5 - 7.5 lb.
- SIGHT RADIUS: 5.79"
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Double-action operation
- Offered as a non-manual safety model
- Fixed 3-dot luminescent sights (standard)
- Easily racked, combat-style sights
- External extractor; loaded chamber indicator
- Improved front and rear cocking serrations
- Cold hammer-forged stainless steel
- Recessed target crown
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Enhanced grip textures which enables faster follow-up shots in all conditions
- Interchangeable backstraps
- MIL-STD-1913 accessory mounting rail
- Fully ambidextrous slide stop lever and magazine release
- High visibility, low-friction follower; polymer base with black finish
- Two interchangeable backstraps
- Two 17-round magazines
- Owner’s manual
- Locking device
- FN logo soft pistol case
- Additional Information
Manufacturer FN SKU GAG_RES-FN66-10002 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber 9mm UPC 845737008079 Model 509 American Type No Manufacturer Part Number 66-100002 Accessories No Barrel Length 4 Finish Per Color Black Capacity 17 Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No