Due to high order volume, orders can take 5 to 7 business days to ship.
Ruger MINI-14 Tactical Black Synthetic Threaded 300BLK 16-inch 20Rd
- FAMILY:Mini-14 Series
- MODEL:Mini-14 Tactical
- STOCK/FRAME:Synthetic Stock
- STOCK/GRIPS:Black Synthetic
- SPC FEATURE:Threaded Barrel Model
- CALIBER/GAUGE:300 AAC Blackout
- # OF MAGS:2
- MAGAZINE DESC:20 rd. Detachable Box Magazine
- OVERALL LENGTH:36.25"
- SIGHTS:FS: Blade / RS: Adjustable
- ADDL INFO:Optimized Gas Port Size
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ruger SKU GAG_LS-5864 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .300 AAC Blackout UPC 736676058648 Model Mini-14 Tactical Type No Manufacturer Part Number 5864 Accessories No Barrel Length No Finish Per Color No Capacity No Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
I modified my little Ruger with an Ultimak scout rail, a Nikon scout scope (lapped in UTG quick disconect rings), a Lantac Dragon muzzle break and Hogue over mold stock. The perfect set up!
- Great rifle
This is a great little rifle, more powerful than 223/5.56 NATO but not the recoil of a 30 cal. I have used 300 blk to successfully hunt mid size game. Its also a fabulous bug out and home defense rifle.
- THE ALL-PURPOSE RIFLE.
1) 300 Blackout is a proven round in my hands. Perfect if you own a nice spread of land. Knock down power is better than a .223. To have if in a Semi Auto is very satisfying.
2) I Like AR-15s but.....a sturdy ranch rifle with Garand style action and a piston all for under $800 made it easy to decide on the Mini Ranch.
3) Weight: 6.7lbs. easy to carry and lighter than a lot of ARs.