Due to high order volume, orders can take 5 to 7 business days to ship.
Ruger American Rimfire, Compact, .22 Long Rifle, 18" Barrel, 10 Rounds, Satin Blue
- Includes two interchangeable compact length of pull stock modules that provide comb height options for scope or iron sight use. By simply removing the rear sling swivel stud, stock modules can be changed in seconds. Standard stock modules are available at ShopRuger.com.
- Features detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 BX-1 10-round rotary magazine and accept all 10/22 magazines, including the BX-25, BX-25x2 and BX-15.
- Easy-to-use 10/22-style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of flush-mounted magazine.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight black composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases (not included).
- A 60° bolt provides ample scope clearance and the easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Williams fiber optic front sight and adjustable, "V" slot
- Folding-leaf rear sight
- Sling swivel studs
- Caliber: .22 Long Rifle (LR)
- Barrel Length: 18" Threaded
- Capacity: 10 Rounds
- Stock: Black Synthetic
- Grooves: 6
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Rate of Twist: 1:16" RH
- Length of Pull: 12 1/2"
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Length: 35 3/4"
- Weight: 5.30 lbs
- Finish: Satin Blued
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ruger SKU GAG_8306-93670 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .22 LR UPC 736676083060 Model American Compact Type No Manufacturer Part Number 8306 Accessories No Barrel Length No Finish Per Color Black Capacity No Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
Great service hard to find item received it fast with no problems
- Ruger does it again!
When Ruger came out with the American Rimfire rifle, my first thought was "Why didn't they thread the barrel?" Ruger will teach you patience. Mated a Nikon Rimfire Prostaff 3-9x40 scope, and in less that 12 rounds I zeroed my rig. Then the icing on the cake; attaching my Sparrow 22 can, and I was giggling after every shot. I have a sound meter and I was measuring about 96.8dBA at ear level AND was shooting a 1/4" group at 50 yards using CCI Std Vel. Pretty darn good for me. Great rifle, it will make you work on your fundamentals, smooth crisp trigger, and the bolt locks in tight, yet smooth to operate. Plus the added bonus of using BX25 mags as well as the tried-and-true 10/22 10-round box mag. Trust me on the scope, it's worth getting, the two are a perfect match. This was my second purchase from Grab-A-Gun, smooth transaction. One request. Since these rifles are packed in small boxes from Ruger, how about using additional packing materials in the shipping box the rifle goes in to, so that it doesn't get tossed around during shipping. Mine arrived A-OK with no issues, but maybe for the next guy...Besides that, I'll be buying more from Grab-A-Gun after I save up ;-) Can't beat their prices!! Thanks Grab-A-Gun, you have a new customer for life. Thanks!