Due to high order volume, orders can take 5 to 7 business days to ship.
RUGER AMERICAN RIFLE MAGNUM
- Factory-installed 1-pc aluminum scope rail
- Threaded cold hammer-forged matte stainless steel barrel
- 3-lug 70° bolt w/full-diameter body & dual locking cams for smooth easy cycling from shoulder
- Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates receiver & free-floats barrel
- Marksman Adjustable Trigger (3 to 5#)
- Easy-to-actuate tang safety
- Classic lightweight black nylon synthetic stock w/modern forend contouring & grip serrations
- Soft rubber recoil pad built for max recoil reduction
- Includes single column detachable box mag scope bases & swivel studs
- LOP: 13.75"
- OAL: 44.5"
- Wt.: 7.5 lbs.
Ruger Marksman Adjustable™ trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
Ergonomic, lightweight nylon synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
Patent-pending Power Bedding®, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
5/8"-24 threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
Single-column detachable box magazine.
Also includes - magazine; sling swivel studs.
Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ruger SKU GAG_AS-16911 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .32 HR UPC 736676169115 Model American Rifle Magnum Type No Manufacturer Part Number 16911 Accessories No Barrel Length No Finish Per Color No Capacity No Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No