Ruger SR762 Semi-Auto Rifle .308 16 inch - Black 20 round - Model #5601
Stock: Black Synthetic, Collapsible
Caliber: .308 Win / 7.62 NATO
Weight: 8.6 lbs
Sights: Folding Iron Sights
Barrel: 16.12 inch
Overall Length: 34.75 - 38.00 inches
Finish: Manganese Phosphate / Hardcoat Anodized
- Ruger® patented chrome-plated, two-stage piston with multi-stage regulator provides a cleaner, cooler running, reliable firearm with superior operating endurance. The two-stage piston provides a smooth power delivery stroke to the bolt carrier.
- The four-position chrome-plated gas regulator can be adjusted for optimum reliability and superior operating endurance. The gas system may be closed completely for manual operation during training or when using a suppressor*.
- Folding backup iron sights include a windage adjustable rear sight and an elevation adjustable front sight. These sights provide a solid, reliable aiming system that can be folded out of the way to make room for optics, but can be instantly redeployed if needed.
- Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock* is mounted on a Mil-Spec diameter tube.
- Precision-rifled, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged Mil-Spec 41V45 chrome-moly-vanadium steel barrel ensures accuracy and longevity.
- Fluted barrel (for reduced weight and improved barrel cooling) features an SR-556®/Mini-14®-style flash suppressor* mounted with a 5/8"-24 thread.
- Round, smooth-sided Ruger® Lightweight Adaptable handguard with flattop receiver features a Mil-Spec 1913 Picatinny rail at 12:00 position that extends the full length of the handguard. Drilled and tapped for additional rails at the 3:00, 6:00 and 9:00 positions (two additional rail sections included), providing ample space for mounting sights, lights, lasers or other accessories.
- Hogue® Monogrip® pistol grip* adds comfort when carrying or shooting.
- Chrome-plated bolt and chrome-plated one-piece bolt carrier with oversized and radiused rear bearing surface.
- Also Includes: three 20-round magazines*; soft-sided case; three finger-grooved rail covers.
* Some rifles may not be available in all states and locales due to laws limiting magazine capacity or other feature-based restrictions. Please check with your local law enforcement agency prior to purchasing to verify that it may legally be purchased and/or possessed in your particular state and locale.