Jobs at GrabAGun
Looking for a new career? Grabagun is hiring motivated hard working individuals to join our team. If you are interested in the position(s) we have availble please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative Description: Serves Grabagun customers by providing order status, product information and order procedure information.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
- Support customers through answering product and service questions
- Maintains customer order by updating order status and tracking information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Relay customer feedback to management to ensure customer needs are met and quality control is maintained.
- Contributes to team effort by maintaining customer satisfaction.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Basic computer skills: Web Browsing and Word Processing, Firearms Product Knowledge is a plus, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking
Position: Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate Job Description: The Warehouse Associate will perform a variety of routine shipping, receiving, production and housekeeping tasks.
Warehouse Associate Job Duties:
- Shipping tasks include picking, packaging and shipment of orders.
- Receiving tasks include loading and unloading truck shipments and stocking the warehouseshelves.
- Production tasks include material labeling and packaging of product. This position reports directly to the Warehouse Shipping Manager.
- Effective communication/comprehension skills - verbal and written
- Basic computer skills
- Physical Requirements – ability to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb ladders, lift materials up to 50 lbs., and move materials up to 600 lbs using a pallet jack