Due to high order volume, orders can take 5 to 7 business days to ship.
Beretta ARX 160, Semi-automatic, 22LR, 18.1" Barrel, Black Finish, Side Folding Stock, Flip Up Front and Rear Sights, 20Rd JXR21800
•Semi-auto •Ambidextrous two-pos safety lever •Easy access to the bolt & trigger system •Picatinny rails following MIL STD 1913 in aluminum & polymer •Ambidextrous mag catch •Charging handle convertible from right to left when disassembled •Retractable & foldable stock •Adjustable polymer flip up sights •20 rnd STANAG type mag •OAL: 36.2" •Wt: 6.6lbs •Cal.: .22LR •Brl:18"
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Beretta SKU GAG_JXR21800-0890-1165 Condition New in Box Action Type No Caliber .22 LR UPC 082442306940 Model ARX 160 Type No Manufacturer Part Number JXR21800 Accessories No Barrel Length No Finish Per Color Black Capacity 20Rd Firing Casing No Frame Per Material No Hand No Sights No
Customer Reviews 9 item(s)
- Just awesome
You won't be disappointed! So fun to shoot. Don't get one...get two.
- Greay buy/fun to shoot
Very fun gun to shoot. Had the gun for almost a month now and haven't had a problem at. I once drop a magazine in the dirt and blew off outside dirt,put the magazine in the gun and fired with no problems at all. Love this gun.
Shipping was fast. After placing the order had the gun in my hands in three business days!
Wow., love GAG.
- Prompt shipement, very satisfied with gun
Courteous service (phone order) with prompt shipping and competitive price. . Shot about 200 rounds with no faults Seems accurate (more than I am..).
Fun gun to shoot. Did come with hard case.
- Great fun for the money!
I love this fun little gun everyone at the range was asking where I got it and how much! Of course I had to plug GAG
- Good Looking Gun
Mine did not come with the hard case. Shipping was fast.
- Great features, great look
1. Beretta case is too narrow to fit gun with almost any optic installed, even Vortex SPARC. They could have used one 2 in wider.
2. Trigger has a lot of drag & pull weight exceeds 10lbs. No easy way to access the trigger group for fine honing. After removing the grip/trigger group, sprayed white lithium grease inside action & dry fired it with a piece of neoprene between the hammer & the body. Don't let the hammer hit the plastic housing.
1. Ease of disassembly.
2. Cool factor.
3. Metal (not plastic) Picatinny rails (top & bottom).
4. Magazine easy to load due to "thumb pulls".
5. No function issues with the first 50 rounds of Federal Bulk.
6. Accuracy comparable to other tactical 22's at 50 yds.
1. Comes with 20 round magazine.
2. Accessory magazine is 30 rounds.
- COOL 22
ITS A .22, THAT BEING SAID IT LOOKS BADASS. WHEN ITS BIG BROTHER IS (ARX100) IS OUT AND A GOOD PRICE, I WILL GRAB THAT ALSO
GOOD PRICE, QUICK SHIPPING AS ALWAYS
- Great little .22 rifle
I purchased this rifle over a year ago and have had a blast with it. I put a little rds on it and it always gets a lot of attention whenever I take it to the range. I think it is very accurate and fun as a plinker or you could use it for small game .
- value and quality
Just received myARX160, it came very quickly, 3 days, picked it up and was pleasently surprised to find that it also came with a hard shell case, the price was $480 which is quite a deal considering that on berretas website it retails for $595, excellent quality rifle very sturdy construction and high quality parts, only complaint is the plastic trigger, it feels a bit flimsy but still functions rather well, overall very pleased with this product, if your in the market for a well built .22 that looks every bit the part of a higher caliber rifle without the high price tag I would definitely recommend this one.